So my nomination came as a bit of a surprise to be honest. I wasn’t expecting it. Usually, when I’m surprised by something, I scream; so needless to say when I saw this I let out some sort of high-pitched squeal thing… I’m not quite sure what it was but ANYWAY. I’m rambling.
So the super cool Alex (‘only bad chi’) nominated me for this, and – just like her – her writing and blogging is super cool. So it means a lot that she would nominate someone like me for this award. (She is also super funny, so definitely go and check her blog out.) I haven’t been nominated for anything like this before so I genuinely have no idea what I’m supposed to write LOL but… let’s just roll with it.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your post
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- Tell 7 hidden facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers (I really don’t have many other bloggers to nominate… I’m not entirely sure how many I am supposed to, but I could only come up with 4? So let’s just go with it…)
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
So, my nominees are:
QuirkyWritingCorner – Once again, super cool writing, and it’s so enlightening reading her blog. She just covers so many things in her blog.
Black Millennials – Really inspirational and very thought-provoking… It’s so interesting and challenges me to rethink a lot of things whenever I read this blog!
Grown Ups Can Read Teen Fiction Too – I think the title is self-explanatory LOL; but if it’s not then she is a super cool person and she encouraged me to start this blog, for which I am very grateful
ThatDisneyOne – I only started following her recently, but she kind of reminds me of myself to be honest – an avid Disney fan, a dreamer, a writer, a thinker, she is really really cool (I should stop saying cool…) and I think she is inspirational.
(Unfortunately, I couldn’t nominate the person who nominated me – I’m not sure if that’s allowed – but rest assured that if I could nominate her then I totally would, because she is SUPER inspirational)
So, 7 random facts about me that many people don’t know (or choose not to find out):
1. I’ve had a very irrational fear of the dark for ages, so I sleep with a night light.
2. I really REALLY don’t like fruits… (Except apples of course) and I’m more of a vegetables person. Like, genuinely. All the vegetables that everyone usually hates, spinach, brussel sprouts, cabbage, I love them all so SO much.
3. I have a bad habit of misinterpreting everything people say to me (or alternatively OVER-analysing everything) and as a result usually make myself look like an idiot.
4. It is my ultimate goal to get engaged in the EXACT same spot as Mary and Matthew from Downton Abbey, which had to have been one of the most PERF proposals of all television (the actual place – as in ‘Downton Abbey’ – is called Highclere Castle and OH MY JEANS is it beautiful)…
5. I have an unhealthy obsession with a children’s TV show called “The Next Step”, which has only recently been released in the UK (Darn you, Americans got to see it before me) and because I have been very unsatisfied with the rate of which the episodes are released (i.e. two every week) I have taken to watching the episodes on YouTube… And I’ve finished the entire of Seasons 1 and 2… At which point I revealed nearly every spoiler to my buddy Frazza…
6. I am secretly plotting to overthrow the British Government and replace it with a dictatorship. (Which of course, would be run by myself and Barbara)
7. I find everything funny. Literally. Everything. I will laugh at Ewnte’s ridiculously stupid puns, and dad jokes, and Poca’s stupid jokes, and the banter about the British Government with my Elms buddies. ((Cheeky Nandos!))
Well, that seems to be everything… So, peace out.