Yes, 2k15 is entirely necessary. (2015 doesn’t look as cool. And we all know how cool I am.)
This feels immensely weird. Yesterday, I went out with my aunt and I felt SO guilty; for what reason, I could only assume the fact that my mind thought I was supposed to be at school. But guess what. I’m on holiday. (Semi-enthused whoop).
Now don’t me wrong; I’m very grateful for several more weeks holiday. It’s just that… I feel slightly lost. School has officially finished for me. No more KS4 (Key Stage 4). No more Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, PSHEE and C, BTEC Sport (haha, in your face Banksy!) or Religious Studies. In fact, no more ANYTHING; for the next three months at least. We don’t have any summer projects, we don’t have any homework but – and I know this is probably a very unpopular opinion – I really want some, because then I wouldn’t feel so useless.
So a girl had to do what a girl had to do. That’s right. You guessed it. I’m giving MYSELF a list of summer goals to achieve and projects to complete by the end of summer and the beginning of Sixth form. (September 3rd, UGH, so far away; yet so close!)
And here it is. I’d like to say though, they aren’t particularly taxing tasks, and I need to get my list to 50 things.
Summer Goals 2k15 (NOT 2015)
- Never wake up before 7 (unless necessary, i.e. have to meet up with people early)
- Have a Disney Dance Party at least one a week.
- Get another crown/tiara
- Do lots of creative writing
- Post something at least once a day
- Try Sushi
- Get lots of candid photos
- Go to Kew Gardens (hopefully for my birthday 🙂 )
- Get some summery make-up (lots of glitter etc.)
- Have a picnic in the park
- Re-watch favourite Disney Classics
- See the Shoe Exhibition at the V&A
- Try to go visiting on Sabbaths at least once a month (with Squad)
- Find and collect more comfy t-shirts
- Try and embody a Disney Princess (i.e. acting)
- Read at least 2 books a week
- Do nails with a new colour regularly
- Follow a make-up tutorial (when I’m feeling REALLY bored)
- Re-watch all 7 Seasons of Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse
- Send lots of letters to people
- Mindmap everything (also, collage!)
- Get hold of a camera – document everything!
- Dress up (find dress up stuff)
- Go to Charity shops
- Facepaint my face
- Spend an afternoon in the garden
- Play Sims 3 (!so excited for this, haven’t got to take care of my family for about half a year!)
- Learn a new accent (I want to try Irish or Welsh, and something else difficult as well)
- Perfect my current accents
- Get a toy baby to take care of (I have one, I’ll just have to find her)
- Learn new countries of the world
- Enter writing competitions
- Do lots of art (not that I CAN art, LOL, but do it anyway)
- Instagram everything
- Go to Sports Day with Dezza (as an Elm)
- Lose a bit more weight
- Draw up family trees for my favourite Plantagenet and Tudor England people
- Go on a date with my besties
- Find a (legal) way to make money (LOL)
- Find another insulting phrase to use, other than ‘moist’, ‘poop’ or any other variation of those
- Learn another language
- Learn how to play that guitar that has been sitting in my room since last summer 🙂
- Make at least one new friend who DOESN’T live at the other end of the world
- Don’t have too many emotional breakdowns
- Finish at least one creative writing story (and of course, write a few short ones…)
- Work on my wedding scrapbook
So. That is my list. As you can see, there are a few gaps, so if you have any (realistic) suggestions then leave them in the comments. Because that’d be great to be honest, seeing as it looks like I’m running out of ideas. At any rate, I’m trying to keep myself super busy and hopefully, that will work.
And (I’m sorry Banksy) but it’s clear that BTEC Sport has taught me very little, because most of my goals aren’t SMART. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely). LOL.
Some of them are continual projects (Numbers 1, 2, 5, 13, 16, 17, 21, 30) so I won’t know if I have achieved them until the end of the Summer. However, the rest are mostly not, so I will (hopefully) be able to update you on when I have completed them or how close I am coming to completing them. 🙂
So hang tight. This should be fun to see what I can get up to.
That’s it from me for now,