Anyways, I’ve done this before, (that sounded a bit braggy, so ignore that) so I’ll try and get through it quicker this time, without all the rambling that I did last time.
1. Post a link to the person who nominated you and give thanks.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and give links.
4. Contact your nominees to inform them of their nomination.
5. Provide the rules to your nominees.
Unfortunately, I don’t have 10 other blogs to nominate… I LITERALLY only have two, because my hypothetical third nominee doesn’t accept these award thingees anymore. I feel so pathetic LOL.
Only Bad Chi – Haha, I can nominate you NOW, seeing as the nomination wasn’t from you 🙂 She’s just super duper awesome and I think I’ve made it clear how much I love her blog.
That Disney One – I know I’ve nominated her before, but this is a different category and I still feel like she completely deserves it.
And now for the 5 facts about myself (this should be interesting, seeing as I am not a particularly interesting person)…
- I wear glasses. I very much dislike wearing glasses. The reason I wear glasses is because when I was younger and I used to read books under the covers, I had a very weak torch. So my eyes were always straining. To make matters worse, when my parents told me to wear my glasses originally, when I was younger, I didn’t; as a result, my eyes are worse now. They COULD have been corrected but for some reason, I decided not to listen to the voice of reason. So now I wear glasses. I’m used to them now, they’ve become a part of me… but I still hate them.
- On my bedroom wall, above the back of my bed, I have a list of baby names. It’s an A4 sheet of paper folded in half – for boys names and girls names. My sister counted and there are about 400+ names in total. (I’d like to point out that this list was produced in an English lesson…)
- I hate Coca Cola so much. It tastes disgusting, I don’t know how people drink it like it’s water.
- I am a writer. Not just this blog (duh!) but I do lots of creative writing as well. Maybe I will share some of my stories at some point?
- My worst habit is that when I am worried or nervous (and I even do it sometimes without thinking, like when I’m concentrating) I bite the inside of my cheek. I do it to both sides and sometimes I even bite the inside of my lip. It is SUCH a bad habit, because when I feel the inside of my cheek, it’s constantly bumpy with scars of where I cut it with my teeth… but it’s really comforting. But I’m working on it. I’m working on it.
And seeing as I did make a promise ages ago, Susanna, I live you, you are my one and only; you are absolutely fantastic and you’re my favourite ginger. (Do you remember on the back of my leaving card to Newark you signed it, ‘From your favourite white ginger’ and then a bunch of kisses?) LOL. Banter. We are gonna have so much fun at all those museums next week. 🙂
Peace out everybody, stay safe, don’t do drugs. Unless they’re medical drugs. And they’ve been prescribed. But even still, don’t take too many.